Kensington® MicroSaver® 64424 Desktop & Peripherals Locking Kit 2.0
Kensington®, The Professionals’ Choice™ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in multiple-device security – the Kensington® MicroSaver® 64424 Desktop & Peripherals Locking Kit 2.0.
Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest lock for desktop PCs and other devices, the MicroSaver® 64424 Desktop & Peripherals Locking Kit 2.0 represents the next generation of desktop device security so you can lock down a computer, two peripheral accessories and a wired keyboard and mouse.
Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the MicroSaver® 64424 Desktop & Peripherals Locking Kit 2.0 can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size without compromise.
Features & Benefits
- The strong lock head is designed for desktop PCs and other devices
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible with custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- 2 adapters and cable trap secure peripheral accessories
- Anchor plate allows devices without a Kensington Security Slot to be locked securely
- 8-foot carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Lock Management: Standard
- Lock Type: Standard Keyed
- Best for: Desktop PCs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
We Also Recommend
Kensington® SmartFit® K59600WW One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm
Kensington® K75505US Simple Solutions™ Wired Compact Keyboard with Lightning Connector
Kensington® StudioDock™ K34030WW iPad Docking Station for iPad Pro 12.9
Kensington® StudioDock™ K34031WW iPad Docking Station for iPad Pro 11