Kensington® VeriMark™ K62330WW Desktop Fingerprint Key
With support for the latest in biometric technology, the Kensington® VeriMark™ K62330WW Desktop Fingerprint Key puts business-class desktop security at your fingertips.
Ideal for enterprise PC deployment, the Kensington® VeriMark™ Desktop Fingerprint Key is FIDO U2F Certified, and FIDO2 WebAuthn compatible. Windows Hello certified (includes Windows Hello for Business) for seamless integration. Also compatible with additional Microsoft services including Office365, Azure, Outlook, and many more.
Features & Benefits
- FIDO U2F certified, and FIDO2 WebAuthn compatible for expanded authentication options, including strong single-factor (passwordless), dual, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go support across major browsers (for services leveraging the older FIDO U2F standard, instead of using biometric authentication, Tap-and-Go allows the user to simply place their finger on the VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key to enable a security token experience).
- Supports up to 10 fingerprints. We encourage you to view our listing of services under the support section (kensington.com/software/verimark-setup) of our site, to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
- Encrypted end-to-end security with Match-in-Sensor™ Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing technology. Exceeds industry standards for false rejection rate (FRR 2%) and false acceptance rate (FAR 0.001%).
- Windows Hello certified (includes Windows Hello for Business) for seamless integration. Also compatible with additional Microsoft services including Office365, Azure, Outlook, and many more.
- Long (3.9 ft./1.2m) USB cable provides the flexibility to be placed virtually anywhere on or near the desktop.
- Can be used to support cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws and regulations as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA. TAA-compliant, so it’s ready for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organisations.
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- Visit support page for more info https://www.kensington.com/software/verimark-setup/verimark-desktop-setup-guide/
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 7, 10
- Plug & Play: Software installation required for Win 7 (Driver will automatically be downloaded via Windows update)
- FIDO2 Web Authentication: Windows 10 only
- Connector: USB 2.0
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- White LED Light on: Request fingerprint for login
- White LED Light blinking (1 time): Recognise the correct fingerprint
- White LED Light off: Stand-by mode
- Red LED Light blinking (3 times): Error/Incorrect fingerprint scanned
We Also Recommend
Kensington® K62327AP AC32 32-Bay Security Charging Cabinet